06 February 2012

Robot Valentine Treat Boxes




Okay, I've been shopping at Target again!  Surprise!  Surprise!  And, I found these sweet little robot treat boxes in my favorite dollar section and couldn't resist!

Aren't they adorable?  I instantly thought they would be perfect for my daughter's preschool Valentine's Day party, especially when she's the only little girl in the class.




Now, you can imagine my delight, when I also found these robot treat bags!




After packaging my candy filled boxes, I thought the bags themselves looked a little bare, so I searched the web for free robot printables and came across this blog: Lizard & Ladybug.  And, found these printables to be the perfect match!

So after adding candy, my total was a little over $5 for 8 treat bags!  Not to shabby!
* * * * * *

Thank you for stopping by!
Jodie




2 comments:

  1. These are adorable! Gotta love the Dollar Spot. How funny that your little one is the only girl in her class! She'll fit right in with these. Would be delighted for you to link this up to Mop It Up Mondays at: http://www.ishouldbemoppingthefloor.com/2012/02/mop-it-up-mondays-party-2.html

    {HUGS},
    kristi
    your newest follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jodie,

    Where have you gone??? I just had to award you the "Versatile Blogger Award" for all the amazing ideas that you have come up with but it has been awhile since you posted! Everything ok? Taking a break? Stop by my blog to see what to do next with your Award :)
    http://joy2journey.blogspot.com/2012/05/versatile-blogger-award.html
    Hugs and hope all is well in your world!
    Bj

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover